1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies enable a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser only keeps cookies on the hard disk during the current session, occupying a minimal amount of memory and without affecting the computer. Cookies do not contain any type of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk upon ending the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies by default, and regardless of them, in the safety settings you can allow or block temporary or saved cookies.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser- Daisalux shall not link in the cookies the information stored with your personal data provided when registering.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist on it such as, for example, monitoring traffic and data transfers, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the items that form an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, processing a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for broadcasting video or audio or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined depending on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as for example the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration the service is accessed from, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are processed either by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service provided. To do so your browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services that are offered to you.
-Remarketing-cookies: These cookies are written by Google for the purpose of showing advertisements to users who have previously visited our site as they browse other websites on the internet. Further information on Google Remarketing can be found here: http://www.google.com/ads/innovations/remarketing.html
3. COOKIES DE TERCEROS: GOOGLE ANALYTICS
The Daisalux Website may use the services of third parties that, on behalf of Daisalux, collect information for statistical purposes on the use of the Website by the user, to offer other services related to the Website's activity and other Internet services.
Remarketing-cookies: Daisalux, S.L.U uses the remarketing tool from Google AdWords. This tool provides ads based on previous visits to our site on other web sites in the Google search network. To do this, some pages of our website include a code or remarketing tag that configures the cookies to determine the ad type that will be shown to the user according to their browsing of the site. The remarketing lists are stored in a database on Google servers, where all cookie IDs associated with each list or interest category are stored. The entire process is completely anonymous. Users can disable Google cookie use by visiting the Google Ad Opt-out page. These cookies are provided by Google. For more information, go to:
You can enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
If in doubt about this cookies policy, you can contact Daisalux at email@example.com